- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Enjoy 15% OFF LASIK Surgery! Contact Us for More Information.
We're delighted to welcome you to Carolina Vision Center, your resource for ophthalmology and family eye care in Fayetteville, Clinton and surrounding areas. Every ophthalmologist on our team is dedicated to providing you and your loved ones of all ages with comprehensive eye care services, from routine eye exams and corrective lenses to state-of-the-art eye surgery. If you've been looking for a true "one stop shop" for a lifetime of vision needs, you've found it! We hope you'll explore this website in detail -- and that you'll get to know us in person.
If you've always seen optometrists in the past, you should know that an ophthalmologist can provide all the services an optometrist can provide, and many others too. As a medical doctor, an ophthalmologist is trained to perform extensive procedures such as eye surgery, meaning that you won't need a referral to a second practitioner if such a need arises. Better yet, Carolina Vision Center boasts not one ophthalmologist but an entire team of them. Dr. Woodcock, Dr. Phillips, Dr. Fingerhut, Dr. Pate and Dr. Gupta bring a tremendous amount of combined skill and experience to our clinic -- and whichever one you're seeing will make sure your eyes receive the highest standard of care.
We couldn't serve as your all-in-one eye care resource without providing the widest possible range of services and techniques. Your family will have access to such essentials as:
• Eye and vision exams - Comprehensive eye exams can detect serious eye diseases that might otherwise steal your vision away before you even know it's happening. We can evaluate the eye function, ocular health and visual acuity for everyone from infants to seniors.
• Eye disease care - Our team can get chronic eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration under control to help preserve your eyesight. We also treat issues such as dry eye, conjunctivitis and eye injuries.
• Ophthalmology and eye surgery - Your ophthalmologist can perform advanced medical and diagnostic treatments ranging from tissue sample collection and sophisticated retinal evaluations to cataract removal and laser eye surgery, including LASIK refractive correction surgery.
• Optical products - We have a full-scale optical shop where you can order corrective lenses, including sunglasses that block 100 percent of dangerous UV rays, while choosing from a variety of beautiful designer frames.
Carolina Vision Center offers convenient financing and insurance options, a wealth of information on all kinds of eye conditions, and a personalized approach to eye care that you and your family will love. While you're learning more about our office through the individual pages on this website, take a moment to call 910-485-3937 and schedule a visit to meet every eye doctor on our team. We can't wait to see you!
Dr. Woodcock | Dr. Phillips | Dr. Fingerhut
Carolina Vision Center
I could not be more pleased with the results of my cataract surgery. Dr. Woodcock and his entire staff are world class. The professionalism and just plain niceness and concern are unequaled. My results are vision that is the best I've ever had. No pain, fast recovery and outstanding results. Left eye was first and I could see better but when the second eye was finished and the two were working "together" WOW. 1+1 really equaled 3! They have my highest recommendation.
Sharing meals with family and friends is one of the highlights of the holiday season. Whether you indulge in old favorites or try new recipes, consider adding these eye-healthy foods to your holid ...View Article
Sooner or later, most of us will develop floaters. As their name implies, these wispy, string-like fibers “float” across your field of vision. Although they are usually harmless, in some cases ...View Article
Your height, weight, and eye color are influenced to some degree by the genes inherited from your ancestors. Unfortunately, you can also inherit an increased risk for developing certain eye condit ...View Article
Contrary to its name, color blindness does not mean that you cannot see any colors. You may see some colors just fine, but may be unable to distinguish between other colors.View Article
When temperatures start to drop, protecting your eyesight may be the last thing on your mind. Unfortunately, your eyes can be damaged whether it's 90 degrees outside or 5 degrees. Keep these four ...View Article
Aging causes changes in every part of your body, including your eyes. Although adjusting to some of these changes is no more difficult than tweaking your eyeglass prescription, others can affect y ...View Article